Capezio Freeform FF01 Ballet Shoe - Black
Jazz Shoe? Ballet Shoe? Take your choice.
The Freeform is a great answer when you need a two in one shoe.
The Freeform Ballet Shoe is for the unconventional dancer who craves extra arch attention. Designed with a seamless and sculpted powermesh arch for fluid flexibility. Features a plush elastic topline that keeps the shoe securely in place when pointing and flexing. No drawstring for uninterrupted studio time without stopping to tie or adjust your ballet shoes.
- Constructed of soft leather
- Upper constructed with sheep skin glove leather, Nylon and Lycra® Spandex
- Suede sole patches contoured and cushioned for comfort
- Split-sole with seamless, sculpted powermesh arch
- Plush elastic topline keeps the shoe from gapping while articulating the foot
- Foam cushioned heel
- No drawstring or adjustment required
- 5/8" one-sided plush elastic is attached and can be placed on the heel or over the instep
- Women: Begin 1 1/2 - 2 sizes up from street shoe size. Men: Begin 3 1/2 - 4 sizes up from street shoe size
- Also comes in PINK & CARAMEL